Sunday, June 9, 2013

Celibate Husband

Photo



Part of a 3 part set from my blog.



Part of a 3 part set from my blog.

A nice caption. But why does it seem so familiar? Oh yeah,...



A nice caption. But why does it seem so familiar? Oh yeah, it's a captioned picture I did, right from my Tumblr blog. It's a pity the reposter reduced it to 1/3 the original size. Sure would be nice if some people would learn how to reblog.

And so it begins …



And so it begins …

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



I love reblogs of my captioned pics….. (even without sourcing..)



I love reblogs of my captioned pics….. (even without sourcing..)

otherpicturesofmine: www.sexualfemininesuperiority.tumblr.com/



otherpicturesofmine:

www.sexualfemininesuperiority.tumblr.com/

Girls Rule, Subs Drool: Well.... about Girls Rule, Subs Drool...

Girls Rule, Subs Drool: Well.... about Girls Rule, Subs Drool...:

girlsrulesubsdrool:

Tumblr deleted my blog 5 days ago.

This is my new url: girlsrulesubsdrool.tumblr.com, if you'd like to follow me again.

I'm heartbroken. I've tried to figure out why, but all they will tell me is that "spam and affiliate marketing are against tumblr policy." When I ask for a specific example…

I love reblogs of my captioned pics….. (even without...



I love reblogs of my captioned pics….. (even without sourcing..)

But it sure would be nice if some people could learn how to reblog. Hint: there's a little button in the upper right corner.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment