Thursday, June 6, 2013

A look inside my head.

i love sucking BBCs









i love sucking BBCs

There are two ways i like to be infront of a Black Man, both...



There are two ways i like to be infront of a Black Man, both involve an opening and a BBC in it. One is pictured above the other should be easy to guess.

paradisepleasure: I wish for perfection my goal is to be the...



paradisepleasure:

I wish for perfection

my goal is to be the best redheaded Black Cock worshipping Cum slut that i can be

transandbbc: alexxlacee: tuckit: 🐙 OH Hell Yeah! all the...



transandbbc:

alexxlacee:

tuckit:

🐙

OH Hell Yeah!

all the time

i think of Black Guys feeding & breeding me, sometimes i fantasize about groups of Black Guys using me for hours/days with no breaks until Cum fills me to overflowing

whitepussyboy: Yes Its one of the benefits of being a Black...



whitepussyboy:

Yes

Its one of the benefits of being a Black Cock worshipping sissy slut, being  passed around to all the Black guys.

paradisepleasure: Do you want to fuck me?



paradisepleasure:

Do you want to fuck me?

bubblebuttland: Want more hot...



bubblebuttland:

Want more hot asses?

FOLLOW: http://bubblebuttland.tumblr.com

https://twitter.com/Booty_Land

i love it when a Black Man eats my boi pussy because i know i'm about to get fucked just like a Black Man's Cock…

Long and Hard

whitepussyboy: shedoesntwantme-hedoes: This happens to me...



whitepussyboy:

shedoesntwantme-hedoes:

This happens to me about every other day!

Yes!

i have the same problem, i think about BBCs all the time

mrdtthang2: collegexy:   I'll work on that for him, with...



mrdtthang2:

collegexy:

 

I'll work on that for him, with Pleasure to both of US.

MS. KARLI KUNT'S SISSY INSTINCTS INSTANTLY SEND MESSAGES TO HER FEVERISH LITTLE SISSYBRAIN TO COVER THAT BIG BLACK COCK WITH HER SOFT, VELVETY PINK MOUTH TO CATCH THAT YUMMY, THICK, CREAMY MALE NECTAR…… IN THE NEW ORDER, NO BLACK MEN WILL EVER HAVE TO JERK OFF BECAUSE HE WILL ALWAYS HAVE LOTS OF FEMME SISSYWHITEBOIS WHO WILL SERVICE HIS COCK FOR HIM.

If He lived in the Fayetteville, NC area He would never have to J/O my lips would work His BBC until His Balls run dry

whitepussyboy: True i gladly submit to every Black Man that...



whitepussyboy:

True

i gladly submit to every Black Man that wants to feed & breed me

Photo



dungeon-boys: Best investment ever made. Trains a slave 24/7...



dungeon-boys:

Best investment ever made. Trains a slave 24/7 and never complains

i want a machine like this. The only change i'd make is the dildos have to be Black

Photo



sissylivia: Its Sissy Destiny… i worship Black Cock as my God









sissylivia:

Its Sissy Destiny…

i worship Black Cock as my God

paradisepleasure: I want to be a good girl



paradisepleasure:

I want to be a good girl

chicagosissyshannon: Oh Fuck! Yes!



chicagosissyshannon:

Oh Fuck! Yes!

websissy: Yes Mistress. How I love being verbally humiliated as...



websissy:

Yes Mistress. How I love being verbally humiliated as I am being dominated. Hearing a woman like that tell me what a sissy little fag I am would make me cum sooooo quickly.

As a bisexual i enjoy having a dick, but if i had a pussy i...



As a bisexual i enjoy having a dick, but if i had a pussy i would be feeding & breeding with Black Guys all the time. i would be such a barracks slut here at Bragg

kingsofwhitepussy: So did her Mama.



kingsofwhitepussy:

So did her Mama.

juliebbc: Yep i love sucking BBCs. i've been visiting...



juliebbc:

Yep

i love sucking BBCs. i've been visiting the bookstores around fayetteville, nc that have theaters or arcades looking for horny Black Guys. i even use CraigsList to find Black Guys.

i cannot host, but i'm discreet and love getting fucked as well.

i'm D&D free and i especially love military BBCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment